Re: [anjuta-devel] show_grip and hide_grip doesn't work

Hi Johannes,

Le 01/08/2012 12:04, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Thanks, it looks really good know. Just noticed some minor warnings
about setting a notebook's page to -1 which is out-of-range for the
property.

Yes, I have seen it too. This should be fixed in the latest version.

Well, the functionality seems to be implemented somewhere else in gdl
because we for example hide the grip of the "Documents" tab in anjuta.
Maybe they are useful to some people so if they are easy to do I would
like to keep them.

It is possible to hide the grip but it has to be defined when creating the dock widget. This is working and I will keep it.

This function is useful to dynamically hide or show the grip, currently it doesn't work so I suppose it is not very useful. Else I don't think it's very difficult to implement.