Re: [anjuta-devel] Documenting the git plugin: where to start?

Hi James,

Le 17/05/2011 00:31, James Liggett a écrit :
For the next couple of weeks I'd like to start writing a proper manual
for the new git plugin that explains things like the options in the
dialogs, and where more exotic constructs like DnD are used.

I think it's a very good idea. I have already started to document the project manager using Mallard, I think you can do the same for git.

By the way, I'm using only very basic functions of the git plugin but I still find it a bit clumsy to use. I have 2 points:

1. I typically have the git task window on the left pane with the project manager, file manager and symbol view and I have the main git window in the main pane with the document window. When I want to do something with git, I need to click on git button in both the left and main pane. Isn't it possible to automatically show the git window in main pane when displaying the git task pane?

2. Then on startup the main git window is on Stash tab which is not the most common tasks. I'm almost always have to click on the state button to get the commit and diff commands in the git task pane.