[anjuta-devel] Scintilla

Hi,

A new version of Scintilla 2.26 which is supporting Gtk+ 3 has just been released. I have updated the corresponding Anjuta plugin to use it.

While doing this, I have seen that the settings dialog is crashing a lots, I will try to fix it. But after this, I think it would be useful to make a release of anjuta-extras version 3. Currently, only scintilla, scratchbox and the sample plugin are working.

My changes are in the gtk3 branch, not in the master branch.