Re: [anjuta-devel] Documenting the git plugin: where to start?

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 10:51 +0200, Johannes Schmid wrote:

(Sending again--the first attempt got bounced somehow...)

While you are on, it would be nice if some pane wouldn't consume so much
vertical space for the option checkboxes. Maybe better to align them in to
rows (like in a GtkGrid). And in addition I am not sure it is a good idea
to "stack" panes so that I see both "Add" and "Commit" pane at the same
time when I don't close the "Add" pane before choosing "Commit".
To do something like that would require a good deal of changes to GDL
(that's what I use to lay out the panes in git shell.) I can do this,
but I have no idea how long it will take because I really have no clue
how GDL works internally. ;)

Would you rather I work on things like this, as well as the problems Seb
mentioned, before I start working on docs?

Thanks,
James