Re: [anjuta-devel] GSoC: Anjuta as an AVR development environment

Hi Naba,

Glad to hear you also would like to mentor me, you're right the project has to be accepted by GNOME. I could also send an email to the general GNOME Summer of Code mailinglist, I don't know if that matters?

Application submitting opens up next week, I'll be adding the finishing touches to my application in the next few days, I hope one of you could review the application when I think it's ready, before submitting the final version. :)

I only have experience with GTKmm en PyGTK, not C GTK+. I should definitely take this in account when I create a schedule for the project, but my experience with GTKmm en PyGTK should help. :)

Personally, I would like to do this project in C, to broaden my skills a bit, and I also think I'll be more valuable after the GSoC when I do this in C, because then I'll understand the rest of the Anjuta code better.

With kind regards,
Lucas