Re: [anjuta-devel] class inheritance table not built

Hi Massimo,

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Massimo Cora' <maxcvs email it> wrote:
Hi Naba,

On 06/26/2011 12:29 AM, Naba Kumar wrote:

While figuring out why class-inheritance diagram wasn't drawing
anything, I got to the function
sdb_engine_second_pass_update_heritage() where the content was #if
0'ed. The commit seems to indicate waiting for bgo#615403. Any
suggestion how to proceed now?

well, I see that on master the build of class-inheritance isn't enabled by
default.
If you're planning to fix class-inheritance we can remove the #if 0 on the
sdb_engine_second_pass_update_heritage () function but the bgo#615403 will
remain unfixed: i.e. we can provide a class-inheritance plugin that works
most of the times but not all the times (especially for complex projects).

I am working in class-inheritance-yap branch based off master, where
it is enabled and built. I tried disabling the #if0, but it didn't
compile, so I was curious if it's just matter of removing #if0 or
there would be more things to be done (because other parts around it
have changed considerably).

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba