Re: [anjuta-devel] Old/broken plugins removed from anjuta-extras

Hi Johannes,

Le 17/06/2011 23:00, James Liggett a écrit :
Cool. Do you think we should do a release that builds against anjuta
stable (3.0), too?
As long as it wouldn't violate code freeze and is actually stable I'm
not opposed to making a 3.0 release. Honestly though I don't really use
anjuta-extras that much, so I'd think Seb would be the one to ask about
that...

I think it would be nice to make a release for 3.0. The anjuta 3.1 code is not changing that much so I think we just need to recompile the current anjuta-extras code.

I have thought that scratchbox plugin has been changed to use GSettings but in fact only half of the work has been done. Scratchbox plugin cannot be even loaded in the recent 3.1 releases. I have just completed the work and I can now load this plugin but as I don't have scratchbox installed, I haven't checked it. It's quite possible that it doesn't work anymore.

I'm interested by anjuta-extras only for Scintilla. The main feature missing in GtkSourceView is the column editing mode, it is not that useful in C but it's really important for verilog code.

Best Regards,