[anjuta-devel] Old/broken plugins removed from anjuta-extras

Hi,
I just dropped a major push onto anjuta-extras git that removes the
old/broken plugins from the tree (profiler, valgrind, and indent.) I
know that not everyone thinks that just removing them is the most ideal
solution, but as it stands these plugins were in such a state of
disrepair that they would probably need to be rewritten completely, or
at least extensively, to work with current versions of Anjuta. Their
presence was also causing some problems with distcheck, mostly related
to translations. Keeping them in master also meant we would have
released dead or broken code to the public. The plugins that Seb has
managed to get working with gtk3, the sample, scintilla, and scratchbox
plugins, are still intact on master.

Since the plugins removed from master still have historical significance
for us, I've created a branch on git, called old-plugins, that contains
all of the old plugins and is basically a pre-gtk3 snapshot of
anjuta-extras kept for reference purposes.

I have also removed the gtk3 branch from git. Please make sure to do all
development work on master from now on, as we've now moved completely to
gtk3, thanks to Seb's efforts.

Master now builds, installs, and passes distcheck. I updated the version
to 3.1.0.0 to match Anjuta master, and I should be able to make the
3.1.2 release on Monday the 13th as scheduled.

Thanks,
James