Re: [anjuta-devel] Old/broken plugins removed from anjuta-extras

Hi!

Since the plugins removed from master still have historical significance
for us, I've created a branch on git, called old-plugins, that contains
all of the old plugins and is basically a pre-gtk3 snapshot of
anjuta-extras kept for reference purposes.

Thanks, that's what version control is for ;)

Master now builds, installs, and passes distcheck. I updated the version
to 3.1.0.0 to match Anjuta master, and I should be able to make the
3.1.2 release on Monday the 13th as scheduled.

Cool. Do you think we should do a release that builds against anjuta
stable (3.0), too?