Re: [anjuta-devel] Old/broken plugins removed from anjuta-extras

[Resending because the first one got bounced.]

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 09:57 +0200, Johannes Schmid wrote:

Cool. Do you think we should do a release that builds against anjuta
stable (3.0), too?
As long as it wouldn't violate code freeze and is actually stable I'm
not opposed to making a 3.0 release. Honestly though I don't really use
anjuta-extras that much, so I'd think Seb would be the one to ask about
that...

James