Re: [anjuta-devel] Selecting and storing AVR debug platform and target device
- From: "Johannes Schmid" <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: "Lucas van Dijk" <info return1 net>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-devel] Selecting and storing AVR debug platform and target device
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:56:55 +0200 (CEST)
2. Modify build plugin, which adds a combobox when there's a plugin which
implements the TargetsListInterface.
Any idea how to check that? Any functions/files which I should definitely
You can check the code used to find language-support plugins in
document-manager/plugin.c or the code used to find suitable version
control plugins in file-manager/plugin.c for examples to find implemented
interfaces of plugins. You need to mention that interface in the plugin.in
file though as this is the only way to detect it.
I don't like the name TargetListsInterface that much, I think it should be
something with "Build", maybe IAnjutaBuildTarget.
3. Let the AVR plugin implement the interface. Hardcode all supported
devices by avr-gcc?
Better use some kind of configuration file that can be easily adjusted,
like a .ini or .xml file. In case avr-gcc provides and option to list
supported devices, that would be even better.
I am sure you mentioned that somewhere before, but can you give me a
pointer to the git repository you are using? Also I am not sure I have
seen all of your weekly reports on gnome-soc-list.
] [Thread Prev