Re: [anjuta-devel] Deactivate plugin handlers not getting called when Anjuta exits?

Hi!

As a fix for this I tried disconnecting the signal handlers that
hide/show the command bar, but that didn't work. I did some digging and
it looks like git's deactivate plugin handler doesn't get called when
Anjuta exits. Is this normal behavior? If so, where should I disconnect
my signals to make sure I don't get this critical?

I think that this is expected as anjuta doesn't do a "clean shutdown"
normally. There is a --proper-shudown option that should change that
behaviour but it slows down the exit a lot.

Not sure where you can disconnect the handlers, probably in the
"destroy" handler of the widgets.