[anjuta-devel] Deactivate plugin handlers not getting called when Anjuta exits?

Hi,
Over the past few days I've been investigating various usability issues
in git shell. One of the problems I'm working on is showing the command
bar only when the user is looking at the Git window.

So I got a basic prototype of the concept to work, but I've got a
problem. I get this critical when Anjuta exits:

(anjuta:27743): Anjuta-CRITICAL **: anjuta_app_hide_dockable_widget:
assertion `app->widgets != NULL' failed

As a fix for this I tried disconnecting the signal handlers that
hide/show the command bar, but that didn't work. I did some digging and
it looks like git's deactivate plugin handler doesn't get called when
Anjuta exits. Is this normal behavior? If so, where should I disconnect
my signals to make sure I don't get this critical?

Thanks,
James