Re: [anjuta-devel] New release of anjuta-extras

Hi Naba,

Le 05/06/2011 10:16, Naba Kumar a écrit :
How about disabling the builds in their respective Makefiles.am while
keeping configure.in and plugins/Makefile.am intact? If this still
complains, then I suppose you could put the sources in EXTRA_DIST.

It's not enough to remove them from plugins/Makefile.am because then the distribution package will miss them. Yes, we need to put them in EXTRA_DIST but them all this dead code will be included in the distribution package. I don't know what is the best solution.

Best Regards,