Re: [anjuta-devel] New release of anjuta-extras

Hi Johannes,

Le 03/06/2011 20:02, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Did you check if "make distcheck" works. I think that is what James
complains about.

I think I have fixed all issues in scintilla. It was mainly due to missing files in EXTRA_DIST.

But then I have another problem with the plugins not supporting gtk+3.

I have just disabled them in plugins/Makefile.am, so they are not build anymore but I get errors because they are still referenced in the configure script.

If I disable them in the configure, I get error in the translation file. I have remove the reference here, but I'm a bit annoyed to discard translations. Is there a better way allowing to make a package without removing the translations?