Re: [anjuta-devel] New release of anjuta-extras

Hi Seb,

2011/6/3 Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>:

If I disable them in the configure, I get error in the translation file. I
have remove the reference here, but I'm a bit annoyed to discard
translations. Is there a better way allowing to make a package without
removing the translations?

How about disabling the builds in their respective Makefiles.am while
keeping configure.in and plugins/Makefile.am intact? If this still
complains, then I suppose you could put the sources in EXTRA_DIST.

Regards,
-Naba