Re: [anjuta-devel] New release of anjuta-extras

Hi James,

Le 05/06/2011 00:55, James Liggett a écrit :
While I can understand your trepidation about removing otherwise
perfectly good translations, I'll propose that we merge the gtk3 branch
to master and remove the disabled plugins from the master tree
altogether, but keep them alive in a separate branch for historical
purposes so that we can refer back to that code later.

I haven't take care of indent. So we can remove valgrind and profiler plugins just by removing reference in configure.ac and po/POTFILES.in like it's already done for indent. I think it will be enough but if you think it's better you can remove them completely.