Re: [anjuta-devel] New AnjutaProcess object

Hi,

Le 04/07/2011 09:47, Lucas van Dijk a écrit :
Definitely looking good so far, but I think it would be very handy if
you could remove an argument by giving the argument string. Or a
function which returns the position of a given argument.

The issue is that I can imagine to have the same argument two times on the command line, so remove it will remove only the first one. But it's already working like this in GList.

For a name, maybe AnjutaShellCommand?

I would prefer to avoid Command because it's already used in AnjutaCommand which is quite different (unless we derive it from AnjutaCommand obviously).