Re: [anjuta-devel] symbol-db progress

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 19:09 +0100, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi,

Le 09/02/2011 10:08, Jens Georg a écrit :
Then the issue is to recognize a vala project from a C project, but it
could probably be done checking some macros in configure.in.

The problem is what do you do with mixed projects like e.g. tracker
which have C and vala intermixed, even for the same target?

I don't see a problem, I have imagined to do something like checking if
I have the macro AC_PROG_CC and if yes add all C header files as
children of each package.

That won't work, pure vala projects also need a C compiler.