Re: [anjuta-devel] symbol-db progress

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 19:48 +0100, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi Abderrahim,

Le 06/02/2011 22:30, Abderrahim Kitouni a écrit :
Well, it seems the project manager is also loading only C headers. I
would like it not to load C files in a Vala-only project, since they
would be useless and would only clutter the project view.

The project backend add all C header files as children of the
corresponding package. I think it doesn't really clutter the project
view as the children are not expanded by default. Anyway, if it's
completely useless for vala, we can remove them, do you want this ?

Is there some other files for vala header ? If yes how could I get them ?

Then the issue is to recognize a vala project from a C project, but it
could probably be done checking some macros in configure.in. Is
autotools project commonly used for vala project ?

Most commonly, but there's also waf and some brave use cmake. The
problem is what do you do with mixed projects like e.g. tracker which
have C and vala intermixed, even for the same target?