Re: [anjuta-devel] Change project property interface

Hello Sébastien,

              في س، 17-12-2011 عند 14:33 +0100 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
I have committed all the changes that we have discussed on project
properties.

All the tests are passing now, so it should work fine. But this has
needed much more changes than what I have expected so I could have
broken something. We will still probably need more adjustments here but
I hope it will be easier.

Thanks :)

I'll try to port my buildj plugin to the new API and see how it goes.
(especially regarding memory management).

Regards,
Abderrahim