Re: [anjuta-devel] Change project property interface

Hello Sébastien,

              في س، 17-12-2011 عند 14:33 +0100 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
I have committed all the changes that we have discussed on project
properties.

All the tests are passing now, so it should work fine. But this has
needed much more changes than what I have expected so I could have
broken something. We will still probably need more adjustments here but
I hope it will be easier.

I've ported my buildj plugin to the new API, and I found a bug in
anjuta_project_property_info_new (and needed to add an annotation for
anjuta_project_node_insert_property_info), but it seems otherwise to
work fine.

The only question remaining is the memory management of the properties
and properties_info lists: how is one supposed to free them?

And for modifying a property, is removing the current one and inserting
another one a good idea? (I see that the am-backend is modifying the
property in place)

Some more thoughts:
    * Making these lists gobject properties wasn't really a good idea.
    * The property field in AnjutaProjectPropertyInfo should probably be
renamed to default_value or something like this.

I can do the above myself once we agree on doing them.

Regards,
Abderrahim