Re: [anjuta-devel] Autosave in Scintilla

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:11:14 +0100
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

On auto-save, Anjuta detects the change of the file date/time, and
asks if I want to reload the editor again...
This only happens if the file has been edited, of course, but it
happens each time the auto-save function activates, which makes it quite
annoying.
Disabling auto-save would work, I suppose, but that's hardly a solution.
Do I need to do something else?

I think this has been already been reported some time ago but it has
been solved. Which version of Anjuta are you using?

Anjuta 3.2.1, Extras 3.2.0, Scite 3.0.0 (or 300?)

Then, I don't get the issue here but I'm running the latest development
version and I see a commit
(http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta-extras/commit/?id=2e2e275ef4129c54072811028fde8853a6200eec)
that could fix your issue. Could you recompile the scintilla plugin and
check with the latest version from git?

I applied the patch, and 'til now, all is well. That might have solved
the problem.

Cheers,
John