Re: [anjuta-devel] Change project property interface

Hi Abderrahim,

Le 16/11/2011 21:57, Abderrahim Kitouni a écrit :
sorry for the late response, I've had a busy week.

No problem, I've had some very hard weeks so I'm late too.

I think anjuta_project_node_get_map_property is important as we would
otherwise have to return a list of properties that needs to be iterated
over to find the property one is looking for, and the function would be
useless. So for get_property, solution 1 is not an option.

Ok.

For now, I think the best would be to start implementing things and see
how it goes. I won't be able to help for now but maybe it will be better
in a week or two.

I'm agree. I have some changes on preferences and in the project wizard pending and then I will work on this.