Re: [anjuta-devel] Autosave in Scintilla

Hi John,

Le 16/11/2011 05:36, John Coppens a écrit :
On auto-save, Anjuta detects the change of the file date/time, and
asks if I want to reload the editor again...
This only happens if the file has been edited, of course, but it
happens each time the auto-save function activates, which makes it quite
annoying.
Disabling auto-save would work, I suppose, but that's hardly a solution.
Do I need to do something else?

I think this has been already been reported some time ago but it has been solved. Which version of Anjuta are you using?

Then, I don't get the issue here but I'm running the latest development version and I see a commit (http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta-extras/commit/?id=2e2e275ef4129c54072811028fde8853a6200eec) that could fix your issue. Could you recompile the scintilla plugin and check with the latest version from git?

Else, for such issue you can open a bug report, it's easier to remember them.

Best Regards,