Re: [anjuta-devel] Several dialog looks wrong

Hi Johannes,

Le 18/11/2010 00:26, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I guess we will need to fix that in the ui files. It's a bit ugly but
seems like the default value for this property changed in gtk+-3.0 (and
I guess they had reasons for that, haven't checked).

Ok, but I suppose I cannot use glade to edit this property because as it has the default value, glade will not save it.

Should I wait a bit hoping that glade will be fixed soon ? If you think it's more important than the project manager I can help here too.