[anjuta-devel] Merging newproject branch

Hi,

Le 17/11/2010 00:59, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I took a short look today and it seems to work ok. I have had a crash at
startup when loading the anjuta project as session but it doesn't seem
to crash when the project is loaded later.

I haven't seen this crash here but I find a new one when displaying the properties dialog due to Gtk+3. I have fixed it.

I'm ready to merge it back into master.

I'm a bit afraid to add all this new code now because I have a lots of work to do on the project manager while Anjuta is not in such good shape with Gtk+3:
- it's quite slow here
- the widgets inside dialogs doesn't seem to increase when the dialog is resized.
- glade is not working

I have only launched anjuta to check that the project manager is not crashing, I haven't really looked in details. And, I don't know how much work is needed to fix all this.