[anjuta-devel] newproject branch

Hi all,

I have committed several fixes in the newproject branch checking that at least basic functions are working (adding/removing source, target, group and packages).

I plan to compile the latest version of Anjuta (using GTK 3.0), merge it in the newproject branch and finally merge the branch in master. I think I can do it for the end of this week.

There are still quite a lots of work needed in the project plugins but I will do it in the master branch. Before the merge, you can take a look at the newproject branch, if you think that something is really missing I could stay in the newproject branch a bit more.