Re: [anjuta-devel] New project-manager and symbol-db

Hi,

I have committed my changes on the project manager. I have changed the way the shortcuts are restored so it should be much faster now. I have changed the way the shortcuts are saved, so you will loose all your shortcuts after upgrading Anjuta. In additional all expanded nodes in the project view are restored.

Now, I plan to do:
- Add an interface to access the AnjutaProjectNode objects
- Fix adding source file with the new project manager
- Remove data target
- Cleaning the project manager code