Re: [anjuta-devel] New project-manager and symbol-db

Hi Johannes,

Le 01/12/2010 11:29, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I don't know if this complete method has to be run in the main thread
but currently it's taking up too much time and blocks the ui for several
seconds which is not acceptable.

I have done more investigation, the complete function is called several time, once for the whole project and then once for each package. This function takes roughly only 1ms but is called about thirty times in the first seconds. I think it explains why the GUI looks slow.

I have found that most of the time 80% is taken by the refresh of the shortcuts. I will try to improve this it shouldn't be very difficult because I haven't take care of it up to now.