Re: [anjuta-devel] New project-manager and symbol-db
- From: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- To: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list <anjuta-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-devel] New project-manager and symbol-db
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 21:45:11 +0100
Le 03/12/2010 10:52, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I noticed something else (probably just not implemented yet): The run
dialog doesn't show the executable targets anymore.
No, it should work. This was a bug in the run program plugin due to the
changes in the project manager. There was similar problems in the debug
manager and the build plugins, I have fixed all of them.
The things which are not working are the write in the project under
various condition. By example:
- add a package in the configure.ac file which doesn't include any
package doesn't work because the package is added at the beginning of
- When you add a target or a group property and then remove it, the
variable name is still kept in the Makefile.am with an empty value.
- Some target properties are not writable like install directory.
Anyway, if you find such issue, it's interesting to report it so I can
fix it first but I already know enough issues to be kept occupied for
quite some time.
] [Thread Prev