Re: Debian packages. Critical bugs before releasing 1.6.0

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:54:17 +0100)

> Perhaps bind_keys from src/keys.c just needs to throw the bad binding
> from the list?

I'd prefer that ~/.sawfish/custom remains unchanged. If I lost my
100+ bindings for Button6,7,8,9 after upgrade and I didn't have a
backup I'd get mad. (but I have backups, of course, this night I've
spent 5h playing with raid5 config and rsnapshot and hardlinks ;)

So:

- ignore binding: yes

- Don't change ~/.sawfish/custom. Or make a backup file if some
  bindings were ignored, and the file is saved.