Re: Debian packages. Critical bugs before releasing 1.6.0

Am Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:06:27 +0100
schrieb Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>:

> Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:45:55
> +0100)

> > > I now installed the latest, but it works as usual. I don't think
> > > we have changed in keyboard related part at all since 1.5. Maybe
> > > some other process, or zombie instance of sawfish is snatching
> > > the key input?
> >
> > Perhaps that bug is only affecting me, and I'm acting stupid :) I'll
> > investigate later. Maybe on Friday.
>
> I located the culprit: the first keybinding in a single line in
> ~/.sawfish/custom referring to Button6,7,8,9 caused all bindings
> towards the end of line to be ignored. And so I were seeing only 20
> out of 200 bindings.

Fuck. This needs to be fixed, before release. (Even if mouse branch is
reverted, as say you accidently used ^ or ° for a binding instead of 1
(one of the former two is not a valid key for bindings) the result is
the same, sawfish should be more tolerant here and just remove the
wrong one from config or atleast just ignore it)