Re: problems raising audacious player window

On Friday, November 21, 2008 at 07:12PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
Maybe you could try with clean config? rename your ~/.sawfish dir and
~./sawfishrc ? (or use default ~/.sawfishrc)

I redid my config and found what was causing the problem:

  (custom-set-typed-variable (quote user-raise-type) (quote none) (quote (choice none transients group)))

This isn't a variable I recognize or know why/when it would have been set, maybe some experimentation when I first started using sawfish... :/

Thanks for the help,

Mike