Re: problems raising audacious player window

Mike Hokenson said:     (by the date of Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:27:14 -0600)

> On Friday, November 21, 2008 at 05:40AM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> >what sawfish version?
>
> I'm using the package in unstable Debian, which is v1.3.3.

for start you could try latest SVN version and maybe the problem will
go away. You can make a debian package with these instructions:

  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_prepare_a_patch