[README] rep-gtk req bump and theme installation and patch testing

Hi all,

Sawfish 1.3.5 will include ATK-Accessibility Support in Sawfish-UI. This step requires a rep-gtk req bump.

0.18.1 is minimum ... but there's a bug in 0.18.1 and 0.18.2: Combo-Widgets are broken, but they are fixed
in the current trunk. So should I bump to 0.18.1, 0.18.2 or 0.18.3 (trunk). I can also make a 0.18.3 snapshot
release from trunk if desired.

Currently there's an issue with mxflats installation. Solution is gzipping the themes. But should they be gzipped
upon "make" or already be shipped gzipped?

Here's the list of already commited patches for the next release:

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Accepted_for_1.3.5

But there are some patches about which I would like to hear your opinion:

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Patches_(submitted)

Let me hear what you think