Re: problems raising audacious player window

On Friday, November 21, 2008 at 10:22AM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
I'm using the package in unstable Debian, which is v1.3.3.

for start you could try latest SVN version and maybe the problem will
go away. You can make a debian package with these instructions:

I tried v1.3.4 and svn (also shows 1.3.4 in about?) and the result was the same - had to click on the playlist window before the main player could be raised.