Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

Brad Barnett said:     (by the date of Wed, 16 May 2007 22:17:27 -0400)

> In fact, if each server uses different resources, (backbone, hardware,
> etc) there should be twice as much downtime,

that depends how you define downtime ;)

I consider a downtime only when both servers are down simulateneously.
Even though they serve different contents, when at least one is up,
the project is alive :)

But it's just my personal point of view - an optimistic one ;-)