Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

On Tue, 15 May 2007 14:18:16 +0200
Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:

> I'm a long time sawfish user and it is very sad for me that this
> project is more-or-less dead.

Out of interest, what makes you say that?

I use sawfish on all my machines and, while it's probably fair to say it
hasn't had any major updates in quite a while, I find that it doesn't
really need any. There's nothing I can think of I'd like it to do that it
doesn't already.

Was there some feature in particular you were looking for, some bug
fixing, something changed?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd leonerd org uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/