Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

Ian Zimmerman said:     (by the date of 16 May 2007 10:55:05 -0400)

Please be careful to reply to the mailing list, not to me personally.
Others may have some comments too :)

> Ian> Since sawfish is GPL, why not savannah?  It is the only community
> Ian> development site I can live with.
>
> Janek> They have a wiki farm for software projects? I couldn't find on
> Janek> the website
>
> They don't, that's part of why I like it {:-[]
>
> Why do you feel we need a wiki?

Andrea Vettorello tried to get a wiki on freedesktop. So I had
another suggestion. Well... having a project webpage should help to
make the project less dead ;)

> We have the mailing list.  We have the list archives.

apparently a bit misconfigured, beucase sometimes people reply
personally instead to the mailing list (I've seen that happen
previously), which makes the collaborated conversation die.