Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

Janek> currently I am trying to get a wiki for my GPL software project
Janek> on wikia.com. I have no idea how long it takes to wait for an
Janek> approval.  They require to have at least 20 contributors to wiki
Janek> site.

Janek> If it works for me, perhaps we can try similar thing to get a
Janek> wiki for sawfish. (since the previous request to freedesktop was
Janek> sent a month ago...)

Since sawfish is GPL, why not savannah?  It is the only community
development site I can live with.

--
This line is completely ham.