Re: reviving sawfish development.

Janek> If branch and trunk are in the same SVN repo, merging is easier
Janek> because it's supported by SVN natively. Also you are able to
Janek> follow the development more closely, like watching the commit
Janek> messages and diffs.

Janek> So I expect now that Ian will decide whether he wants to work on
Janek> a branch in sawfish SVN, or whether he prefers to make a new
Janek> repository.

I'd definitely prefer the former.  Does "sawfish SVN" mean the Gnome
SVN server?

That said I seem to be close to getting a Real Job (TM) which would
sharply limit my time for this project, obviously.  I'll report shortly.

--
This line is completely ham.