Re: Cleaning up compile-time warnings

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz said:     (by the date of Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:19:30 -0500)

> So, questions: Do these assumptions seem real enough? Is this a
> worthwhile task, or maybe I should spend my time somewhere else?

IMHO it's a worthy idea :-) please go on.

On a side note I think about writing to gnome team (or whoever
currently owns the sawfish repository) and asking them on behalf of
our mailing list - to give SVN access to some people from here. At
least to Ian Zimmerman who volontured to work a bit on saffish.

Anyone else from here would benefit from SVN access?