Re: reviving sawfish development.

* Michal Jaegermann <michal harddata com> wrote:
> OTOH I agree that an official release, together with librep and
> rep-gtk,  would be a truly good idea ...

A release might also attract some attention, and add some life to
the project.

I'd vote for more regular releases, even if the core doesn't
change.  Simply adding contributed rep libraries would be enough.

Getting project infrastructure collected into one place would
probably also help.  Complexity tends to raise the barrier to
entry, and generally slow down processes.

-- Scott