Re: reviving sawfish development.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 01:35:21PM -0400, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> I think a new release that at least compiles on x64 systems would be a good
> idea.

Both the last release and current svn trunk compile and, AFAIK, run in
all 11 Debian release architectures.

The clean up I'm working on is because we have some reports of a few
weird (but rather minor) bugs, which all have in common that the
reporters work on amd64 and I can't reproduce them in my i386 systems.