Re: [orca-list] this list will be retired by the end of October 2022

Hello all, I was just thinking, if debian, uses the same mailman platform, to make things an easy transition, this is just a suggestion, you can export all of the current people who are subscribed, to a CSV file, and import that into the other list. that would make things a whole lot easier I would think. Since there are so many people that would have to re-sign up again, and such. Just a thought. If you all decide to switch to the other list platform. thanks. Kevin Roberts.

Sent from my iPhone