Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Le 20/10/2022 à 19:42, Kyle via orca-list a écrit :
Joanmarie Diggs had this to say:
any chance we could create orca-list on the Debian infrastructure?

What would this mean for those of us who are not members of any Debian lists/are
not using Debian? If nothing other than just changing the domain, I would
happily join such a list. As I just stated previously, although I am late to the
party due to just getting back from vacation myself, I will gladly join whatever
list you do. I just don't want to see the inevitable fragmentation indicated by
what I have read up to this point.

Well Kyle, I think that all you would have to do is register to a new
mailman-powered mailing list (unless existing subscriptions to the orca-list
can/may be migrated automatically to the new one under the debian umbrella, as
someone suggested, in which case you could have nothing to do).

Cheers,
Didier