Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Joanmarie Diggs had this to say:
any chance we could create orca-list on the Debian infrastructure?

What would this mean for those of us who are not members of any Debian lists/are not using Debian? If nothing other than just changing the domain, I would happily join such a list. As I just stated previously, although I am late to the party due to just getting back from vacation myself, I will gladly join whatever list you do. I just don't want to see the inevitable fragmentation indicated by what I have read up to this point.

~Kyle