Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Kyle via orca-list, le jeu. 20 oct. 2022 15:42:49 -0400, a ecrit:
Joanmarie Diggs had this to say:
any chance we could create orca-list on the Debian infrastructure?

What would this mean for those of us who are not members of any Debian
lists/are not using Debian?

They will happily be able to join, whatever their system looks like.

Samuel

If nothing other than just changing the domain,
I would happily join such a list. As I just stated previously, although I am
late to the party due to just getting back from vacation myself, I will
gladly join whatever list you do. I just don't want to see the inevitable
fragmentation indicated by what I have read up to this point.

~Kyle