Re: Controlling the hardware volume

Thanks! However I'm writing a recording application:
I want to change the mixer settings in order to get the microphone
signal from AlsaSrc. So, I need to set_record on the Mic and set
the recording volume on Capture (and AC97, I think). I'll also
set the rest to 0 ;).

--
Carlo Wood <carlo alinoe com>